WordPress is one of the most robust, stable, and flexible website publishing platforms available. It powers more than 28% of the entire internet, including big publishers like the New York Times, TechCrunch, NFL, USA Today, and Harvard Business Review. It’s a formidable blank canvas with user-focused design, powerful features, and scalable infrastructure. This makes it possible for sites to be designed and developed in shorter cycles, saving companies loads of time and money.
- Content Control: Easily update your content anytime
- Customizable: Highly customizable features
- Scalable: Flexible for future site development
- User-Friendly: Easy to use content editing dashboard
- Secure: Established, stable and secure code
- Trustworthy: More than 28% of the internet runs on WordPress